Volunteering for the Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon
The Escape From Alcatraz welcomes individuals and groups to volunteer for this exciting event.
Volunteers must be at least 15 years of age and anyone under 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or guardian. Minors volunteering as part of a team must have adult supervision of their team.
All volunteers will receive a T-Shirt, water and a meal during their shift.
If you've volunteered before, log into your account by clicking on the 'login' widget on the upper right corner of this page, and then search and signup for an opportunity with this year's race.
Here's the 3 step process to creating an account and then sign up for a volunteer opportunity! Please read all 4 steps before proceeding.
Step 1 - Create an account for this site
- Click on the Sign Up / Registration link in the left navigation. Complete the simple registration form to create your volunteer account for this website.
Step 2 - Sign up for one or more volunteer opportunities
- Click on the horizontal bar menu item Triathlon Volunteer Opportunities and search for an a volunteer opportunity and shift that appeals to you.
- If the position is full you will have an opportunity to be put on a wait list for it, but we strongly recommend that you guarantee yourself a volunteer slot by signing up for another volunteer assignment.
- You can sign up for as many days and/or shifts as you wish.
Step 3 - Sign the Waiver:
- After you have successfully signed up for an opportunity you'll be taken to a confirmation page with instructions on electronically signing a waiver for the event. Please be sure to sign this form (you'll be taken to another site to do this) as all volunteers must submit a waiver. Your electronically signed waiver will be sent to us automatically, and you'll receive a copy for your records! If you sign up for more than one opportunity, you only have to complete the waiver form once for this year's triathlon.
- (Note: Electronic waivers can only be signed by volunteers aged 18 or older. If you're a minor, you will need to download a paper waiver, have it signed by a parent or guardian, and either mail it back or scan and email back to Larry Deckel, Volunteer Coordinator to complete your registration and be able to volunteer for the event.)
Thanks for Volunteering! Get started now by clicking on Sign Up / Registration.